Van Education Center is proud to offer the mandatory Mortgage Broker Licensing Education!
We have begun offering the entire Mortgage Broker Program online that all currently licensed mortgage brokers are required to complete prior to the end of 2008. For Real Estate Licensees who also have mortgage broker licenses, VanEd's courses will count towards your Real Estate Continuing Education as well!
VanEd has also extended our introductory discounted price ~ get started today for only $425 for the entire program! Mortgage Brokers will also be required to pass a state mandated exam, and VanEd has already had students pass this exam! We include the candidate information bulletin for all of our students, and we will allow you course access for the entire year!
Requirements for Mortgage Broker Licensing:
1. Education - complete 40 hours of pre- license coursework and pass the state exam
2. Background Check - submit fingerprint to CBI
3. Surety Bond - $25,000 surety bond must be in place
4. E & O Insurance - obtain individual Errors & Omissions Insurance
5. Apply - application can be completed online through the Division of Real Estate
All Mortgage Brokers in Colorado must complete the required education and pass the state exam prior to January 1st, 2009!
To learn more about the requirements or the online course options, visit www.vaned.com/MortgageBrokers.